Labuzik Institute is an international etiquette and protocol consultancy; finishing school located in London, England, United Kingdom. Labuzik Institute operates training in Europe and around the world.
Labuzik Institute may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are in agreement with any changes. This policy has been updated on August 30, 2015.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
• name, title and position
• contact information including email address and telephone number
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to programme development and course offerings
• other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
We may use the information to:
• Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• From time to time, we may send newsletters, promotional email about new products, special offers, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, because we wouldn’t like you to miss out anything.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or postal mail.
• Keep it for our internal records.
• Process transactions.
• Customise the website according to your interests and needs, to serve you better.
Security – How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute, lease, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
How cookies are used?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
As a visitor, you are able to edit your browser settings to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that the website might not work properly. Each browser is different, so check the Help menu of your browser to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
During your visit, you may notice some cookies that are not related to this site. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, Flickr, or other plugins you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
How to control and delete cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.